Skip to main content

First Impression Friday : Bioderma Cleansing Water & Makeup Remover

Hello my dear friends, how was the long holiday and Deepavali celebration? I had a nice and cozy one this year...not the usual insanely busy Deepavali cause hubby dear was working. I had a kutty 
(small) meet and greet session with KL & Penang Beauty Bloggers. 

We met over IG (Instagram), I practically stalked these Divas.....and now we are good good friends. I love them to the moon and back. Being a Leo I don't have issues talking to people despite the introvert I am. The lioness does like having people at times (I emphasize on the word at times). I will be doing a blog post dedicated to that and give you all the juicy bits of our meet up there.

I am jumping on the First Impression Friday bandwagon. One of my favorite you-tuber/beauty guru does them too... she is none other than Bunny_Grav3yardgirl. I am so sure she in your top notch list too. Here is a link to her channel on You Tube : https://www.youtube.com/user/grav3yardgirl 


FIRST IMPRESSION FRIDAY:
BIODERMA CLEANSING WATER & MAKEUP REMOVER


I am totally in love with these babies, A while back, I bought these very cute miniature bottles from Hermo. It was a PWP kind of thing. Had I known they were this good I would have bought more of these in much bigger sizes.  The bottles you see in the picture above are in 20ml(s).

There is no such thing about buying another brand after this, unless I find a better formula. Bioderma is a French skin care they do carry a wide range. I have not tried their moisturizers and other creams.
The cleaning water on the other hand comes in 3 formulas.

From the far left Sebium H2O Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution, middle one is the Hydrabio H2O Moisturising Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution and the last one is the Sensibio Make-up Removing Micelle Solution for Sensitive Skin.




What it does?

Sébium H2O is the 1st specific make-up removing micellar water for combination or oily skin that mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin.

Thanks to the Fluidactiv® patented sebo-correcting complex, it biologically regulates sebum quality to keep the pores from becoming clogged and clear up the skin. Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, Sébium H2O purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion.

Product Benefits:

Gently cleanses and removes make-up without drying out the skin
Purifies the skin and regulates sebum quality
Offers an immediate sensation of freshness

( Information sited from : https://www.hermo.my/mall/9043-bioderma-sebium-h20-500ml )

First Impression:

True to it's name, this solution leaves your skin feeling purified. It almost feels like fresh from spa like face. I am loving everything about it, they are all natural, fragrance and paraben free formula. No breakouts post application. Removes make-up very well. One cotton pad could cover your whole face. I use both front and back of the cotton pad. My face feels fresh, sort of like a toner. It's doesn't have alcohol so it doesn't dry the face.

Application ( full face makeup removal) :

First, I wipe off make-up with a wet wipe. Then, wash my face with a cleanser.Lastly, do a second round make-up removal with this solution.



What it does?

Hydrabio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin. Its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film. 

Thus, Hydrabio H2O guarantees unrivalled tolerance and comfort for optimum make-up removing efficacy. Moreover, its Aquagenium® exclusive biological patent retrains the skin to activate its natural moisturising capacities by stimulating the production of aquaporins, water channels in the skin, and retain the water it needs to be balanced. 

Product Benefits:

Combines very high cleansing power and unparalleled tolerance
Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
Soothes and decongests and respects the skin balance
Produces a feeling of instant freshness
Non-rinse

( Information sited from : https://www.hermo.my/mall/12777-bioderma-hydrabio-h20-500ml)

First Impression:

This one is a little too moisturizing for me. In fact, my face felt a little oily on the t-zone. Despite that I like that it makes my face feel so soft and bouncy. It felt like serum application you guys. I think, if you have really really dry skin...this will work miracles on you.

Application:

I always wipe off my make-up using wet wipes. Only then I apply this to my face. I don't rise out the face after cleansing with this solution.


What it does?

Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes
and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.

Product Benefits:

Combines performance and very high tolerance
Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
Soothes and clears up irritated skin
Produces a feeling of instant freshness
Non-rinse

( Information sited from : https://www.hermo.my/mall/9026-bioderma-sensibio-h20-500ml)

First Impression:

This solution is bomb dot com. I am so so in love with the way it makes my face feel. I even use this as a toner as this too doesn't require rinsing. Since I am using it as a toner on a daily basis, I am going to be buying more of this the next round.

Application wise, I use it in the same routine as the other 2 solutions. If you are someone who wears light make-up or no make-up at all you can use these babies as a cleanser cum toner. You will see a difference from the very first use. Can be used to remove both face and eye make-up, even waterproof formulas. No need to get 2 or more types of make-up removers any more.

Let me recap all the goodness this solutions does to my face.

1. Face feels really clean and fresh
2. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily
3. Safe to use it as a toner post washing of the face with other cleansers
4. No adverse reaction when pair with other brands
5. Face is definitely well moisturized after application. 
6. No-Rinse formula

As a conclusion, I am giving 5 stars for this range. I am definitely going to repurchase Sebium H2O and Sensibio H2O. I may even try out other products from this brand. You can find them at all leading drugstores and if you love to do on-line shopping, you can get them from HERMO. Prices may vary. HERMO has some good deals and I see many products are out of stock. Go get them ladies, you will never regret nor will you neglect cleaning your face. 









Comments

  1. I really cannot justify the price though! I've tried this before and although it is good, the price just throws me off!
    -Hari

    ReplyDelete
  2. While Bioderma Sensibio is still my holy grail micellar water, I discovered Bifesta! It's cheaper (but not as cheap as Garnier) and it does provide moisture too. :D

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I got to try that...thanks Ieyrah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nesting

 Dear Readers and Friends, Is time to dust the pages of this blog again. Much needed activity now that things are so much in order in my personal life. Well I have found home in places, I once thought will never be possible again. On top of everything, I have found home in me. Cliché much, well I don't think so....haha. When you take the right amount of rebirths..many many....then you will rediscover you over and over again. Fear has subsided, wholeness has started to take form. I may have started this blog 10 years ago. A younger self who had dreams as wide as the ocean....she never equipped herself to fight the rough tides. She got hit one too many times. Ended up in an island of hope, not knowing that both land waters houses challenges. Determined, she did make the island her fort, her safe space, her sweet spot... Forgetting the ocean for dreams, never thinking of going back to the waters to continue her quest. Her blessed heart, brought her wise words from her fairy-god-mother

What is Healing? - Self Acceptance

Happy Day Wishes, Incase you decided to stop by and take glance at my blog....I thank you and welcome you to my post that was crafted during my lunch break. I have been doing a lot of research on healing and living behind past traumas and trying understand how life is going to be after you heal ( that too if you do! ). I have tried multiple ways and carried out several exercises to change my thinking, mindset, speech and how i treat people and situations that I am caught it. One minute I was a saint, the exact next minute I was Hulk - SMASH was the only word running and ruling my mind. All I could do after that is, hurl to my bed, hug my pillow over my face and scream and cry all at the same time. Have you done that ? Well, my mind as become a spacious playground and my thoughts creates chains of thoughts....No not overthinking, healthy thinking! I don't visit problems and device multiple solutions, I take a deep dive into why and how it started in the first place. That made me rea

Physical Disability is No Disability of the Mind & Will

Real People, Real Stories; Featuring Khairul  Nizam  the founder of Jamumall Sdn. Bhd. I am delighted, honored and also inspired to write about a soul that doesn't know the meaning of the word "GIVING UP" .  We tend to complain mostly about the things or environment that we are not blessed with. We tend to sideline everything good our creator, parents and many of life's teachings that we are generously given. Often, we overuse our power to procrastinate but never really fully utilize the ability to  express our gratitude for the blessings we have and received in life. I personally do procrastinate, complain and constantly debate that life is not treating me kind. I never actually realized, that I am exactly where I am today of my own doings.  If the doings are of any good, I would be able to live my life to the fullest and struggle would me nothing but a stepping stone to greater success to me. Here is an inspiring story of Mr. Khairul Nizam the fou