Skip to main content

Physical Disability is No Disability of the Mind & Will

Real People, Real Stories; Featuring Khairul Nizam the founder of Jamumall Sdn. Bhd.

I am delighted, honored and also inspired to write about a soul that doesn't know the meaning of the word "GIVING UP" . 

We tend to complain mostly about the things or environment that we are not blessed with. We tend to sideline everything good our creator, parents and many of life's teachings that we are generously given. Often, we overuse our power to procrastinate but never really fully utilize the ability to  express our gratitude for the blessings we have and received in life.

I personally do procrastinate, complain and constantly debate that life is not treating me kind. I never actually realized, that I am exactly where I am today of my own doings.  If the doings are of any good, I would be able to live my life to the fullest and struggle would me nothing but a stepping stone to greater success to me.


Here is an inspiring story of Mr. Khairul Nizam the founder of Jamumall Sdn. Bhd. At 30 the disabled entrepreneur has build his on empire to not only sustain his disability's needs but also to support his entire family and new editions to come in the future.


He is someone like many entrepreneurs out there, that had invested and loss a lot of money while trying to startup his own business. Back in the days where replica merchandise had a huge market,  Khairl Nizam invested and loss around RM 600k in that business.

Read More Here

He never once thought of giving up, he continued his hard work and struggled all the way up. All his hard work is very well paid off.  He doesn't believe that physical limitation is a barrier to success. He now has help that permits him to be mobile and he is very grateful to have them around him.  

His quote that actually inspired me : "kalau aku ada 3 jari dan akal mampu membina kehidupan sendiri dan kebahagiaan org sekeliling .. anda ade berapa jari untuk ubah kehidupan?? Usia semakin meningkat, jangan tunggu lagi.. kite je mampu ubah diri kita!!"

It was even said by him, he cannot brain how one with a fully functional physics ceases to move forward in life. You have everything, so don't complain for the little things missing. Go out there, be the legacy that you are meant to be. When you leave this world, leave with a smile cause you have made this world a better place for those who still inhabits it. 




Watch His Heartbreaking Video

It took me only 3 fingers and will power to change my life . How many fingers you have and why can't you do the same?  Life waits for no one, you are your own master of your journey! Make is a splendid one.


My Key Learning(s) from Khairul Nizam's Life Story: 



Give thanks all the time, count your blessings and hustle because you know your worth. He is very thankful for his sister's support.



Limitations are not the body's incapability, it is the mind's disability to achieve the things we want in life.


Don't create excuses because life is not treating you kind, you create a life you want to be in and celebrate life itself.


Is not your fault for being born less fortunate than others but is entirely your fault if  you die that way! 


Make this world a better place, even if you no longer live in it. 

His Message to all :

"Kini aku sedar .. untuk berjaya dlm kehidupan , pekerjaan , mahupun bisnes bukan mudah . Tetapi atas keinginan yg kuat , kasih syg yg hebat , keberanian yg tinggi , suka berlajar dan improve diri , dan juga seorang yg berkomitmen tinggi membawa aku ketahap sekarang ..

Dan semua value yg ade dlm diri aku akan aku bawakan kedalam semua team aku dan masyarakat untuk mereka bangkit , bersemangat , dan berjaya !!! "


So if you guys are feeling a little down today, go and watch Mr.Khairul Nizam's life journey and follow him for daily dose of inspiration!!






Comments

  1. Ya Allah sungguh menginsafkan.. tiada lagi alasan until Kita berusaha semoga saudara nizam terus berjaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. really inspired!! 1st time come here.. done follow ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sharing, inspired ! OKU tapi boleh berjaya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wajar di buat contoh.. Walaupun OKU tetapi berjaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seindah senyuman very nice name, nama pun dah buat saya senyum.

      Delete
  5. Sangat terharu membaca kisah ini. Kuatnya beliau mengharungi kehidupan dengan hanya 3jari yang berfungsi dan 1 akal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Semangat luar biasa yang perlu kita contohi walaupun beliau kelainan upaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being physically disabled is not an excuse! Find a way to shine in life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disability is not key for not success...he proved it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nesting

 Dear Readers and Friends, Is time to dust the pages of this blog again. Much needed activity now that things are so much in order in my personal life. Well I have found home in places, I once thought will never be possible again. On top of everything, I have found home in me. Cliché much, well I don't think so....haha. When you take the right amount of rebirths..many many....then you will rediscover you over and over again. Fear has subsided, wholeness has started to take form. I may have started this blog 10 years ago. A younger self who had dreams as wide as the ocean....she never equipped herself to fight the rough tides. She got hit one too many times. Ended up in an island of hope, not knowing that both land waters houses challenges. Determined, she did make the island her fort, her safe space, her sweet spot... Forgetting the ocean for dreams, never thinking of going back to the waters to continue her quest. Her blessed heart, brought her wise words from her fairy-god-mother

What is Healing? - Self Acceptance

Happy Day Wishes, Incase you decided to stop by and take glance at my blog....I thank you and welcome you to my post that was crafted during my lunch break. I have been doing a lot of research on healing and living behind past traumas and trying understand how life is going to be after you heal ( that too if you do! ). I have tried multiple ways and carried out several exercises to change my thinking, mindset, speech and how i treat people and situations that I am caught it. One minute I was a saint, the exact next minute I was Hulk - SMASH was the only word running and ruling my mind. All I could do after that is, hurl to my bed, hug my pillow over my face and scream and cry all at the same time. Have you done that ? Well, my mind as become a spacious playground and my thoughts creates chains of thoughts....No not overthinking, healthy thinking! I don't visit problems and device multiple solutions, I take a deep dive into why and how it started in the first place. That made me rea