Skip to main content

Dear Me, Do you love you? Cause I LOVE YOU

This blog post is a tribute to myself. I have made my mind up to change my lifestyle into a get fit and fabulous one. I've done this so may times. It never worked out I would be gamed for a couple of days then I would go back to doing what I did wrong over and over again.

I just got so emotional while listening to Colbie Caillat's Try and sobbed and sobbed looking at all the things that I have done wrong to none other but myself. I knew it was "the time" to make the call. I told myself I can't go on like this anymore.

Weight loss was always my every other year's new year resolution. Unfortunately, that is the one goal/resolution that I've never completed....in fact I was too complacent to even think about it. So as I was doing some refection on myself, where I am today....there was this big emptiness in my life and that was me being FAT yes I said it FAT. 

I know I am a preacher of  "Wear it with Confidence" but it was not enough. I din't love my body cause if I had it wouldn't be so bad and there was no confidence to what ever I did. So I decided that I needed to do it not next year, not tomorrow but TODAY. I had to take action now. I am so sick of not doing it, so I called up a friend, her name is Ms.Harwin and asked her if she wanted to loose some weight or perhaps have a healthy lifestyle change before year end and she was like yeah sure. So what do you want to do?

So we wanted to make 3 changes to our lifestyle:

1.Eat Healthy
2..Work Out
3...Love Yourself

For me, my struggle was the first change, I just love food man....I mean is food that you are talking about...well, you got to loose something to get something.

So peered thru #Instagram & #Pintrest looking for great meal ideas, made a list of stuff I needed and yeah, came back with this : 


Just like that , I started to do meal preps and breakfast...but I have to be honest...I did not do meal prep for dinners and waited on my husband's taste buds and craving...I ate unhealthy food again for dinners..which I compensated by working out extra had....I was so guilty that I woke up at 12 mid night and started doing sit ups and crunches like a mad cow.

So lesson learned, do meal prep for all meals.
Note to self : Ignore dear huband's cooking and cravings and taste buds leading to the wrong selection of food.

My friend was a great disciplinarian, she was did no nonsense...so I am looking up at her courage and building mine.

Next Sunday 14th of December will be our 2 week weigh in, measurement reveal and picture sharing of a 2 week before and after...excited to make the change and nervous cause I screwed up the first week...but well is fine...I am at week 2....I have not came this far in any of my diets. Stay tuned for my meal prep ideas and recipes. God bless all :) Stay Big, Fit and Fabulous.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nesting

 Dear Readers and Friends, Is time to dust the pages of this blog again. Much needed activity now that things are so much in order in my personal life. Well I have found home in places, I once thought will never be possible again. On top of everything, I have found home in me. Cliché much, well I don't think so....haha. When you take the right amount of rebirths..many many....then you will rediscover you over and over again. Fear has subsided, wholeness has started to take form. I may have started this blog 10 years ago. A younger self who had dreams as wide as the ocean....she never equipped herself to fight the rough tides. She got hit one too many times. Ended up in an island of hope, not knowing that both land waters houses challenges. Determined, she did make the island her fort, her safe space, her sweet spot... Forgetting the ocean for dreams, never thinking of going back to the waters to continue her quest. Her blessed heart, brought her wise words from her fairy-god-mother

What is Healing? - Self Acceptance

Happy Day Wishes, Incase you decided to stop by and take glance at my blog....I thank you and welcome you to my post that was crafted during my lunch break. I have been doing a lot of research on healing and living behind past traumas and trying understand how life is going to be after you heal ( that too if you do! ). I have tried multiple ways and carried out several exercises to change my thinking, mindset, speech and how i treat people and situations that I am caught it. One minute I was a saint, the exact next minute I was Hulk - SMASH was the only word running and ruling my mind. All I could do after that is, hurl to my bed, hug my pillow over my face and scream and cry all at the same time. Have you done that ? Well, my mind as become a spacious playground and my thoughts creates chains of thoughts....No not overthinking, healthy thinking! I don't visit problems and device multiple solutions, I take a deep dive into why and how it started in the first place. That made me rea

Physical Disability is No Disability of the Mind & Will

Real People, Real Stories; Featuring Khairul  Nizam  the founder of Jamumall Sdn. Bhd. I am delighted, honored and also inspired to write about a soul that doesn't know the meaning of the word "GIVING UP" .  We tend to complain mostly about the things or environment that we are not blessed with. We tend to sideline everything good our creator, parents and many of life's teachings that we are generously given. Often, we overuse our power to procrastinate but never really fully utilize the ability to  express our gratitude for the blessings we have and received in life. I personally do procrastinate, complain and constantly debate that life is not treating me kind. I never actually realized, that I am exactly where I am today of my own doings.  If the doings are of any good, I would be able to live my life to the fullest and struggle would me nothing but a stepping stone to greater success to me. Here is an inspiring story of Mr. Khairul Nizam the fou