Skip to main content

March Discovery - Nourishing Skin Cream

Hello My Loves,

How has 2018 been treating you? For me everyday is a new day and a new discovery (at times I do brood about the past & eat not that hearty meals - I am only human). My life’s discoveries covers both good and bad episodes of mankind and of course beauty products.

When my I was hanging out with my crazy soulmates, I was introduced to this brilliant Skin Cream from Himalay Herbals. I had to borrow some face moisturiser, me being me....having the habit of kepoing (let’s call this being inquisitive) had to ask my friend what she had in her travel makeup bag. Knowing me, she shared and I was in love with this cream.



For those of you who don’t know this brand or the product range they carry, here is a brief introduction for you. Himalaya Herbal is a 100% herbal pharmaceutical company that produces personal care, baby care and health care products. Their toothpaste has always been my household staple. 

Over the years they have produced a variety of products that can be used by all age groups. I do have product regrets from this brand but they are once again different to each person. Some products that work on me may not work on you. So, this is just my sharing and inputs.

If you are someone who has dry skin like me, I think this product will well suit you. I have damaged my skin by not moisturising everyday....you can say I am lazy...but that is the bitter truth....lol. I have experienced changes in my skin after using this product. 



I have 2 jars, one for the face and the other for the body. The product come is a 150 ml jar. That is a lof of product for one person.  In the label is say it is suitable for all skin types.  So that clears our the question of applying this  on sensitive skin.

2 main ingredients / contents of this cream are Aloe Vera and Winter Cherry.  I used to be very sensitive to Aloe...I know this may sound ridiculous to some of you, but that is the sad truth. Fortunately for me, this preparation seem to have no issues on me.  I did not breakout or have any form of tingling or burning sensation post application.




The cream is very rich and heavy in formula, but it will vanish into you skin upon application. You want to go light handed with this cream if you are someone who has oily skin. You can always add of as you go if you feel you need more moisturizing. 




Once applied smoothly the cream will vanish into your skin.


Aloe Vera has soothing properties and is well suited for sensitive skin. Winter Cherry  keeps your skin hydrated.


How I use this cream:

Day Time:

- As moisturizer and face primer 
- As tinted moisturizer ( just by adding a little foundation with it )

Night Time:

- As Night Cream for face, neck and body



Changes to skin so far ( 2 weeks of usage )

- Skin feels hydrated 
- No dry patches on forehead 
- Make up last a little longer 
- Skin feels a little brighter 
- Skin feels supple
- 0% percent irritant  - NO BREAKOUTS EVEN WITH MINIMAL GREASING 

Rating :  4/5  cause it tends to grease a little after 6 hours of use under makeup.

If you are looking for a good moisturizer for your skin and willing to try something a little more natural and chemical free...this would be a good buy. So stay gorgeous, big and beautiful people.

P/S : Thank you Dana @ Danica for sharing and introducing this beauty to me. Muah XOXO. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nesting

 Dear Readers and Friends, Is time to dust the pages of this blog again. Much needed activity now that things are so much in order in my personal life. Well I have found home in places, I once thought will never be possible again. On top of everything, I have found home in me. Cliché much, well I don't think so....haha. When you take the right amount of rebirths..many many....then you will rediscover you over and over again. Fear has subsided, wholeness has started to take form. I may have started this blog 10 years ago. A younger self who had dreams as wide as the ocean....she never equipped herself to fight the rough tides. She got hit one too many times. Ended up in an island of hope, not knowing that both land waters houses challenges. Determined, she did make the island her fort, her safe space, her sweet spot... Forgetting the ocean for dreams, never thinking of going back to the waters to continue her quest. Her blessed heart, brought her wise words from her fairy-god-mother

Physical Disability is No Disability of the Mind & Will

Real People, Real Stories; Featuring Khairul  Nizam  the founder of Jamumall Sdn. Bhd. I am delighted, honored and also inspired to write about a soul that doesn't know the meaning of the word "GIVING UP" .  We tend to complain mostly about the things or environment that we are not blessed with. We tend to sideline everything good our creator, parents and many of life's teachings that we are generously given. Often, we overuse our power to procrastinate but never really fully utilize the ability to  express our gratitude for the blessings we have and received in life. I personally do procrastinate, complain and constantly debate that life is not treating me kind. I never actually realized, that I am exactly where I am today of my own doings.  If the doings are of any good, I would be able to live my life to the fullest and struggle would me nothing but a stepping stone to greater success to me. Here is an inspiring story of Mr. Khairul Nizam the fou

What is Healing? - Self Acceptance

Happy Day Wishes, Incase you decided to stop by and take glance at my blog....I thank you and welcome you to my post that was crafted during my lunch break. I have been doing a lot of research on healing and living behind past traumas and trying understand how life is going to be after you heal ( that too if you do! ). I have tried multiple ways and carried out several exercises to change my thinking, mindset, speech and how i treat people and situations that I am caught it. One minute I was a saint, the exact next minute I was Hulk - SMASH was the only word running and ruling my mind. All I could do after that is, hurl to my bed, hug my pillow over my face and scream and cry all at the same time. Have you done that ? Well, my mind as become a spacious playground and my thoughts creates chains of thoughts....No not overthinking, healthy thinking! I don't visit problems and device multiple solutions, I take a deep dive into why and how it started in the first place. That made me rea